A Flourishing Future: The Disability Royal Commission Research Agenda 2020-2022 will explore violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation experienced by a diverse range of people with disability across their lives.
The research agenda will commission experts and academic researchers to build a deep knowledge base to support work across all parts of the Royal Commission.
Research reports will undergo a peer-review process as part of the Royal Commission Research Quality Framework, and will be published on our website.
- Research Report - Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities: Shining a light on Social Transformation
- Research Report - The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities - An Assessment of Australia’s Level of Compliance
- Research Report - Persons with Disability and the Australian Constitution
- Research Report - Hierarchies of power_Disability theories and models and their implications for violence against, and abuse, neglect, and exploitation of, people with disability
- Research Report - Something Stronger_Truth-telling on hurt and loss, strength and healing, from First Nations people with disability
- Research Report - Examining language and vocabulary used by people living with disability