Skip to main content

Work with us

​​A Temporary Employment Register is open for people to register interest in employment with the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability.

The temporary employment register will remain open for the life of the Royal Commission.

There is also a specific employment register for people with disability who want to work with the Disability Royal Commission.

There are a wide range of roles at the Royal Commission and we are always looking for skilled and experienced people. We strongly encourage people with a disability to register their interest.