This calendar schedule is subject to change for a number of reasons including COVID-19 restrictions. It does not necessarily contain all activities, hearings and engagements that the Royal Commission will undertake. The calendar will be updated as more information becomes available.
- 7 May: (1 day) Public hearing 7.2: Barriers experienced by students with disability in accessing and obtaining a safe, quality and inclusive school education and consequent life course impacts - Oral Submissions
- Week of 24 May: Public hearing 12, Sydney – NDIS and service providers
- Week of 7 June: Public hearing 13, Adelaide - NDIS and service providers
- Week of 21 June: Public hearing 14, Brisbane – Satellite hearing (Topic TBC)
- 28 July – 4 August: Public hearing 15, Melbourne – Measures taken by employers and regulators to respond to the systemic barriers to open employment for people with disability
- Week of 16 August: Public hearing 16, Hobart– The health and safety of women and girls with disability
- Week of 13 September: Public hearing 17, TBC – First Nations hearing (topic TBC)
- Week of 1 November: Public hearing 18, TBC – To be advised
- Week of 6 December: Public hearing 19, TBC – Disability support workforce issues
- This calendar schedule is subject to change, including COVID-19 restrictions and does not necessarily include all activities and engagements that the Royal Commission will undertake. This calendar will be updated with additional details and/or changes as more information becomes available.