- August 18-21: Public hearing, Sydney – Experiences of people with disability during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic as at August 2020
- Week of 21 September: Public hearing, Sydney – Psychotropic medication, behaviour support and behaviours of concern
- Week of 12 October: Public hearing, Brisbane – Barriers experienced by students with disability in accessing and obtaining a safe, quality and inclusive school education and consequent life course impacts
- Week of 23 November: Public hearing, Brisbane – The experiences of First Nations people with disability and their families in contact with child protection systems
- Week of 7 December (5 days): Public hearing - Pathways and barriers to open employment for people with disability
- Week of 14 December (1-2 days): Public hearing - Health care professionals – education and training
- This calendar does not necessarily include all activities and engagements that the Royal Commission will undertake and is subject to change, including COVID-19 restrictions. This calendar will be updated with additional details and/or changes as more information becomes available.
- The public hearing into long term detention and interactions with the criminal justice system experienced by people with disability, original scheduled for November 2020, will now be held from 15 February 2021.