- August 18-21: Public hearing, Sydney – Experiences of people with disability during the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic as at August 2020
- Week of 21 September: Public hearing, Sydney – Psychotropic medication, behaviour support and behaviours of concern
- Week of 12 October: Public hearing, Brisbane – Barriers experienced by students with disability in accessing and obtaining a safe, quality and inclusive school education and consequent life course impacts
- Week of 16 November: Public hearing, Brisbane – Long term, including indefinite, detention and interactions with the criminal justice system experienced by people with disability
- Week of 23 November: Public hearing, Brisbane – The experiences of First Nations people with disability and their families in contact with child protection systems
- TBC: Public hearing, Sydney – Training and education of health care professionals in relation to people with cognitive disability
- TBC: Public hearing, Sydney – Systemic barriers in the pathways to employment for people with disability
Please note, this calendar does not necessarily include all activities and engagements that the Royal Commission will undertake and is subject to change, including COVID-19 restrictions. This calendar will be updated with additional details and/or changes as more information becomes available.